Tax season and tax filing season can be stressful if you are not well prepared.
Learn how to make things easier when filing your taxes next year in this episode of The Ride: Life, Work and Wealth with Gary Armstrong, chartered professional accountant and certified general accountant at Green Private Wealth Counsel – Harbourfront Wealth Management.
This week, Gary provides some best practices for you to put into practice when filing your taxes next year. He unveils key components you need to be aware of to ensure a smooth and efficient process.
- Why you shouldn’t file your taxes too early
- The difference between credits and deductions
- Changes in tuition credits
- What fees you can deduct from your portfolio
- What you should know about income tax on foreign properties
- The truth about accessing the CRA as an accountant
- And more!
Connect with Gary Armstrong:
Connect with Kris Dureau:
- Three Hats Financial
- Facebook: Three Hats Financial
- LinkedIn: Kris Dureau
- Book a call with Kris
- Harbourfront Wealth Management
About our Guest:
Gary Armstrong is a chartered professional accountant and certified general accountant (CPA, CGA) with a specialization in taxation through the In-Depth Tax Course offered by CPA Canada. Before joining Green Private Wealth Counsel, Gary worked for almost ten years at a local accounting firm that focused on personal and corporate tax services for individuals and businesses of all sizes. Before that, Gary worked in 2 different large international accounting firms providing general accounting and US personal tax services.