With spring upon us, now is the perfect time to do some financial closet-cleaning.
Are you ready to get started?
Join Kris Dureau in this episode as he guides you through your financial spring cleaning with six simple steps that will help you get your finances organized and ready for the coming seasons.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The benefits of a financial filing system
- Why you should always review your investments and rebalance your portfolio
- Which insurance policies you should be checking on
- How to verify your credit score
- And more!
Listen in and start sprucing up your financial picture today!
Resources: Resources: Cashflow Spreadsheet | Equifax | TransUnion
Connect with Kris Dureau:
- Green Private Wealth
- Facebook: Green Private Wealth
- LinkedIn: Kris Dureau
- LinkedIn: Green Private Wealth
- Book a call with Kris
- Harbourfront Wealth Management
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More