Over the last 18 months, the Canadian powersports arena has seen a huge increase in sales.
Find out why in this week’s episode of The Ride: Life, Work and Wealth, as Jean-Luc Lemire, the owner of Energy Powersport in Oakville, Ontario, reveals the main reason for massive growth around motorsport vehicles like motorcycles, ATVs, and snowmobiles.
Plus, tune in as Jean-Luc discusses how the pandemic affected his business and the industry as a whole.
- Ways the pandemic has increased powersport vehicle sales
- Introducing powersports to new customers and ways existing customers benefit from the industry growth
- Recent changes in prices and availability
- And more!
Connect with Jean-Luc Lemire:
Connect with Kris Dureau:
- Green Private Wealth
- Facebook: Green Private Wealth
- LinkedIn: Kris Dureau
- LinkedIn: Green Private Wealth
- Book a call with Kris
- Harbourfront Wealth Management
About our Guest:
Jean-Luc Lemire is a bilingual senior management executive leader with more than 25 years of experience in the automotive sector for both the retail & corporate space. He has transformed operations through effective hiring, mentoring, and coaching, establishing a performance improvement culture and key metrics that include implementing procedures leading to significant improvements in top and bottom-line performance.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More