What reduces wealth — do you know?
Find out in this episode, as Kris Dureau explains how taxes, inflation, fees, and overreacting to the market impact our savings, income, and investments. He also unveils ways we can avoid making common mistakes and make better decisions with our money.
- The importance of working alongside helpful and supportive financial advisors
- Ways taxes, inflation, fees, and overreacting to the market impact our savings and investments
- How to curb and overcome common wealth destroyers
- The value of being aware of our emotions during times of volatility
- And more!
Connect with Kris Dureau:
- Green Private Wealth
- Facebook: Green Private Wealth
- LinkedIn: Kris Dureau
- LinkedIn: Green Private Wealth
- Book a call with Kris
- Harbourfront Wealth Management
The asset classes featured in this podcast are for illustration purpose only, this should not be viewed as a solicitation of buy or sell. Always talk to a professional before investing to know if the product is right for you. Past performance does not necessarily predict future results; each asset class has its own risks.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More