Are you thinking about inviting your aging parents to move in, but you’re not sure if it’s the right decision?
In this episode, Kris Dureau shares five things to consider before your parents become your roommates. He points out factors that, all too often, adult children aren’t aware of before making this big decision. The best part is that this advice applies to a variety of health situations and family types.
- The first thing to consider before inviting your parents to move in
- Why and how to incorporate health and money into the planning process
- Pros and cons of having parents live with you (and other options)
- The benefits of having a family meeting before making this decision
- And more!
Connect with Kris Dureau:
- Green Private Wealth
- Facebook: Green Private Wealth
- LinkedIn: Kris Dureau
- LinkedIn: Green Private Wealth
- Book a call with Kris
- Harbourfront Wealth Management
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More