There is no doubt that planning for retirement can seem like a complex process, and even thinking about it can be stressful.
Nowadays media, politicians, financial services, businesses – everyone has been talking about retirement. With so much information, it is easy to get overwhelmed. In this episode, Kris Dureau debunks eight popular myths about retirement that might be stressful to pre-retirees as they plan for their retirement.
- Where and how retirement myths originate, as well as how they affect retirees
- The importance of starting retirement planning at an early age.
- The reasons why many people procrastinate about saving for retirement
- Why retirement isn’t about having a specific amount, but about having an income that suits your lifestyle
- Why you should continue to contribute to your CPP pension and old-age security
- The difficulty retirees face in spending their money
- And more!
- Retirement Shift Worksheet
- Cash Flow Spreadsheet
- How to Retire Well – Part 1 (Ep. 15)
- How to Retire Well – Part 2 (Ep. 16)
Connect with Kris Dureau:
- Green Private Wealth
- Facebook: Green Private Wealth
- LinkedIn: Kris Dureau
- LinkedIn: Green Private Wealth
- Book a call with Kris
- Harbourfront Wealth Management
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More