To foster good financial habits for the future, it’s important for parents to talk to their children about money from an early age. You can start by simply opening a bank account for them or giving them a wallet/piggy bank.
In this episode, Kris Dureau will help you discover easy ways to educate your children about money and smart financial decision-making. Teaching them this discipline and the value of money could jump-start their journey towards being financially free adults!
- How to help your kids develop a healthy money mindset
- Why teaching delayed gratification from young age is so important
- Whether you should give your kids an allowance
- Where your kids should save their money
- And more
Connect with Kris Dureau:
- Three Hats Financial
- Facebook: Three Hats Financial
- LinkedIn: Kris Dureau
- Book a call with Kris
- Harbourfront Wealth Management