One of the biggest cornerstones to retirement income planning is knowing the Canada Pension Plan (CPP) and what your duties are associated with it. When planning for retirement, many people want to make sure they are setting themselves up for total security in their retirement.
When it comes to retirement, its common to have questions like how much will you receive as your pension based on your contribution, the process of how much money from your current job is going into your retirement, and many more.
In this episode, Kris Dureau talks about the things you may not know about your retirement, helping you better understand what to look forward to once you decide to take out your pension.
- The reality of monthly payments once you start taking pension in your retirement
- The meaning of Yearly Maximum Pensionable Earnings (YMPE)
- Your monthly CPP payment estimates and how to find that information
- Contributing to your CPP while being self-employed
- Factors that will affect your retirement
- And more!
Connect with Kris Dureau:
- Three Hats Financial
- Facebook: Three Hats Financial
- LinkedIn: Kris Dureau
- Book a call with Kris
- Harbourfront Wealth Management