The bond between humans and their furry companions is like no other.
According to the Canadian Vet Medical Association, over 35% of Canadian households have a dog and 35% own a cat. How many of those families have included their pets in their estate plan?
In this episode, Kris Dureau focuses on the furry family members and how to ensure they have a home no matter what happens. Kris provides examples of the different types of coverage and how each fits within estate planning.
- Why including pets in estate planning is so important
- The 3 main ways pets can be covered in an estate plan
- How to create an emergency plan for pets easily and quickly
- And more
Connect with Kris Dureau:
- Green Private Wealth
- Facebook: Green Private Wealth
- LinkedIn: Kris Dureau
- LinkedIn: Green Private Wealth
- Book a call with Kris
- Harbourfront Wealth Management
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More