As vaccines continue to roll out and select countries open up to travellers, there’s a lot to know about travelling during the pandemic.
In this episode, Kris Dureau sits down with TravelOnly’s Holly McBean to explore what today’s new norm of travelling looks like.
With 40 years of experience in the travel industry, Holly is here to share everything you need to know about travelling during the COVID-19 pandemic, from what to expect and key considerations to keep in mind before hitting the road. Tune in as we provide you with the clarity you need for your next adventure!
- What to expect when flying and taking cruises
- The role of vaccines when travelling and the potential of being barred from entering certain countries based on your vaccination status
- What you should know about travel vouchers
- What to do if you’re planning to cancel travel plans
- What travelling in Canada is like
- And more!
Connect with Holly McBean
Connect with Kris Dureau:
- Green Private Wealth
- Facebook: Green Private Wealth
- LinkedIn: Kris Dureau
- LinkedIn: Green Private Wealth
- Book a call with Kris
- Harbourfront Wealth Management
About our Guest:
With over 40 years of experience, Holly McBean will be happy to assist you with your travel plans. With extensive knowledge of the destinations and many suppliers to work with, she can customize your vacation to reflect your needs. She is a CTC-Certified Travel Counsellor and ACC- Accredited Cruise Counsellor with numerous awards and recognitions servicing Lambton County and the area through the database in North America. We specialize in groups, destination weddings, luxury vacations, and cruises. Single, family, multi-generational family travel, or more, we can assist you in designing your dream vacation. As a proud member of TravelOnly with over 45 years in business, we are appointed by IATA. TICO, ACTA, CLIA to serve your better.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More