Behavioral finance is an intriguing field of study, with five common investing biases you might not even recognize yourself, let’s get into them!
In this episode, Kris Dureau details the 5 behavioral investing biases you should be looking out for. With the state of the market, this is a great time to start keeping these 5 pieces at the forefront of your investing decisions.
- A deeper look into confirmation bias, commitment bias and anchoring; do you know the other two?
- How your financial advisor can help in times that you are doubting your news sources
- While confidence is certainly a valuable trait, overconfidence can often lead to impulsive decision-making.
- And more
Connect with Kris Dureau:
- Green Private Wealth
- Facebook: Green Private Wealth
- LinkedIn: Kris Dureau
- LinkedIn: Green Private Wealth
- Book a call with Kris
- Harbourfront Wealth Management
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More