When you say I do on your wedding day, the world seems wonderful. There would be no reason to think you might eventually be saying, “I don’t want to be in this marriage anymore”, but how do you financially prepare for divorce?
In this episode, Kris Dureau addresses the aspect of your financial well-being if you find yourself going through this big life transition. He explains the things you need to know regarding what you’re entitled to and where you stand in the marriage from a financial perspective.
- How the emotional aspect of a divorce might blind you from the necessary steps you need to take
- When you should be separating your assets and changing your liabilities
- The importance of understanding your financial stance in a relationship
- Ways you can start standing on your own two feet following a divorce
- And more
Connect with Kris Dureau:
- Green Private Wealth
- Facebook: Green Private Wealth
- LinkedIn: Kris Dureau
- LinkedIn: Green Private Wealth
- Book a call with Kris
- Harbourfront Wealth Management
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More