Divorce brings a lot of uncertainty. Going through a divorce during a global pandemic has only made the situation worse.
In this episode, Kris Dureau explains the costs and steps of getting divorced during the pandemic. He provides the rundown that couples need to swap uncertainty for certainty and find
the best financial route when facing a marriage separation.
- Ways advisors like him can help couples navigate their finances during divorce
- His role as a neutral separation resource
- Tips for finding a divorce-specialist lawyer
- How the pandemic is affecting couples in already stress-filled relationships
- The process of purchasing a home after divorce
- And more!
Connect with Kris Dureau: