It’s never too early to start thinking about your tax planning, especially if you’re a business owner!
In this episode, Kris Dureau welcomes back Simpson and Associates’ Peter Simpson. Kris and Peter discuss important tax tips for business owners and self-employed individuals and share strategies for making positive, practical changes to your tax picture.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How to claim work-from-home tax deductions
- When business owners should start thinking about putting money into their RRSP
- The right time to incorporate a business
- Benefits of an HST number
- And more!
Listen today to discover tax tips and strategies that can help small business owners maximize their tax planning!
Resources: Episode 19: 2020 Year-End Tax Planning Tips | Simpson and Associates | Peter Simpson
Connect with Kris Dureau:
- Green Private Wealth
- Facebook: Green Private Wealth
- LinkedIn: Kris Dureau
- LinkedIn: Green Private Wealth
- Book a call with Kris
- Harbourfront Wealth Management
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More