While tax planning is often a year-round affair, the year-end season is a particularly optimal time to review your taxes with your trusted financial professional.
In this episode, Kris Dureau sits down with Simpson & Associates’ Peter Simpson to discuss the value of year-end tax planning. Together, they discuss popular year-end tax planning strategies that could help you make the most of your taxes before the new year hits.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Tax credits and deductions that you might be able to claim
- How to claim the Home Office Employment tax credit
- Why Tax-Free Savings Accounts (TFSA) are helpful investment vehicles
- The tax-related benefits of a Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP)
- And more!
Tune in today and find out which tax strategies could work for you and your year-end planning!
Connect with Kris Dureau:
- Green Private Wealth
- Facebook: Green Private Wealth
- LinkedIn: Kris Dureau
- LinkedIn: Green Private Wealth
- Book a call with Kris
- Harbourfront Wealth Management