Critical illness coverage is a long-term insurance policy that covers serious illnesses such as cancer, heart attacks, coronary artery bypass surgery, and more.
In this episode, Kris Dureau discusses everything you need to know about this type of coverage and explains how its financial component can help you alleviate the toll of a health condition.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How critical illness coverage works
- About the claiming process
- How previous family health conditions can impact your coverage premium
- The conditions you need to meet to get your coverage premium back
- And more!
Tune in now and discover how critical illness coverage can help you protect your finances and health!
Connect with Kris Dureau:
- Green Private Wealth
- Facebook: Green Private Wealth
- LinkedIn: Kris Dureau
- LinkedIn: Green Private Wealth
- Book a call with Kris
- Harbourfront Wealth Management
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More