Regardless of your age or assets, there are some things that you should be aware of when it comes to estate planning.
In this episode, Kris Dureau answers many of your estate planning questions. Along with some real-life experiences, Kris helps you understand how important it is to have your will in place and how you can get it done with the help of a few other documents.
- How often you should be reviewing your will
- Accompanying documents you should have along with your will
- What accounts you can name beneficiaries on
- Rules with common-law marriages
- And more!
- Episode 6 – Why Everybody Needs a Will
- Episode 38 – Getting Divorced During the Pandemic? Here are the Tips You Need to Know
Connect with Kris Dureau:
- Green Private Wealth
- Facebook: Green Private Wealth
- LinkedIn: Kris Dureau
- LinkedIn: Green Private Wealth
- Book a call with Kris
- Harbourfront Wealth Management
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More