Have you planned for a future beyond your own?
In this episode, Kris Dureau explores a key part of your estate planning process: your will. He explains the impact of not having one and the significance of ensuring these types of documents are accessible to your family after your death.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why everyone should have a will
- Ways a will can work to serve you and your family
- The importance of noting all of your relevant documents
- And more!
Listen in now to discover the impact a will can have on you and your family — and why it should be a part of everybody’s financial planning process!
Connect with Kris Dureau:
- Green Private Wealth
- Facebook: Green Private Wealth
- LinkedIn: Kris Dureau
- LinkedIn: Green Private Wealth
- Book a call with Kris
- Harbourfront Wealth Management
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More