Buying a new car is never a simple process, especially when there is so much to consider.
To help you better navigate the process, Kris Dureau enlists the help of Greg Carrasco for today’s episode. As the host of The Greg Carrasco Show, one of the most influential and largest automotive radio shows in Canada, Greg has over 27 years of experience in the automotive industry and is well-versed in all things cars.
Today, Greg shares tips and tricks to help you make the best decisions when buying a vehicle.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How COVID-19 has impacted the automotive industry
- The best time of year to buy a vehicle
- Strategies for trading in your vehicle
- The importance of buying an extended warranty
- And more!
Join Kris and Greg now for your run-down on what you should consider when shopping for your next car!
Resources: The Greg Carrasco Show
Connect with Kris Dureau:
- Green Private Wealth
- Facebook: Green Private Wealth
- LinkedIn: Kris Dureau
- LinkedIn: Green Private Wealth
- Book a call with Kris
- Harbourfront Wealth Management
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More