Imagine being able to combine your mortgage, bank accounts, short-term savings, debt, and income all into one banking product.
This is exactly what Manulife One allows you to do.
In this episode, Manulife Financial’s mortgage specialist, Wade Arseneault, joins Kris Dureau to explain just how Manulife One does this, and how they set themselves apart from conventional mortgage alternatives by providing an all-in-one product.
- Manulife One as flexible, debt-free, and one-umbrella product
- Who can benefit from this mortgage solution
- A client success story
- Interest rates differences between a fixed and a Manulife One mortgage
- How Manulife’s mortgage changes as you and your lifestyle changes
- And more
- Episode 17: Is Now the Time to Refinance or Buy a Second Property? – With Derek Gold
- About John A. MacDonald
- Manulife One Calculator
Connect with Wade Arseneault:
Connect with Kris Dureau:
- Green Private Wealth
- Facebook: Green Private Wealth
- LinkedIn: Kris Dureau
- LinkedIn: Green Private Wealth
- Book a call with Kris
- Harbourfront Wealth Management
About Our Guest:
Wade Arseneault is a mortgage specialist at Manulife Bank & Trust, specializing in the Manulife One product and mortgages. His specialties include but are not limited to transaction banking, internet banking, mortgage, banking, deposit accounts, client/advisor relationship management, and more. Along with providing direction, knowledge, and coaching, Wade is all about offering unique financial solutions for clients of all ages.