Kris Dureau has practiced martial arts since he was 12 years old.
This hobby taught him that self-defence is all about situational awareness, so that he can identify and avoid bad situations.
In this episode, Kris Dureau highlights how martial arts principles can apply to eight key areas of your financial life. By practicing these principles, you, too, can learn to protect yourself and gain situational awareness around your money.
- Why you should review your insurance policies regularly
- How knowing your household cash flow can protect your finances
- The idea of paying yourself first
- Benefits of debt inventory and planning
- The importance of portfolio protection for soon-to-be retirees
- Reasons to get power of attorney documents ASAP
- And more
- Insurance Needs Calculator – Manulife
- Episode 19 – 2020 Year-End Tax Planning Tips – With Peter Simpson
- Episode 20 – Everything You Need To Know About Critical Illness Coverage
- Episode 26 – Exploring Private Alternative Investments – With Travis Forman
- Episode 27 – Manulife One: More Than Just a Conventional Mortgage With Wade Arseneault
- Best Doctors Canada
- Health Service Navigator
- Cash flow Spreadsheet
Connect With Kris Dureau
- LinkedIn: Kris Dureau
- Three Hats Financial
- LinkedIn: Three Hats Financial
- Facebook: Three Hats Financial
- Harbourfront Wealth Management