We all know that time flies, especially when your kids are growing up.
That’s why looking at college costs, which can be significant, is better done sooner rather than later.
In this episode, Kris Dureau discusses everything around the Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP) and ways parents can use them to save for their child’s post-secondary education. Kris examines the basics of the plan, the tax savings, and even the options for parents who open an RESP account but their child decides not to attend school.
- Types of RESP accounts
- The tax benefits that come from having an RESP
- Reasons why you must pay attention to RESP-related risks
- Three options for parents who opened an RESP account but their child decides not to attend school
- And more!
Connect with Kris Dureau:
- Green Private Wealth
- Facebook: Green Private Wealth
- LinkedIn: Kris Dureau
- LinkedIn: Green Private Wealth
- Book a call with Kris
- Harbourfront Wealth Management
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More