Before the year comes to a close, there are a number of things you want to consider concerning your registered accounts. These include your RESP, RRSP and RRIF accounts that you might want to pay closer attention to as the year comes to an end so that you can save going into 2023.
In this episode, Kris Dureau discusses what to look out for when investing in a down market and how it can actually benefit some of your accounts depending on your current situation.
- What are Registered Accounts
- The importance of having a TFSA
- Some considerations for parents whose children just turned 15
- Changes you might want to make in your portfolio prior to December 31st
- How you can save on taxes this year
- And more
Connect with Kris Dureau: