Many Canadians pack their suitcases as it gets colder and fly off to warmer places in the USA. While that sounds like a wonderful idea, it is important to know the tax implications of your trip.
In this episode, Kris Dureau provides a brief overview of tax-related nuances you need to keep in mind as a frequent traveler to the USA.
- The importance of consulting an accountant who is experienced in cross-border taxation
- How the length of your stay affects your tax situation (Substantial Presence Test)
- Insights into taxation on US-sourced income
- And more!
Connect with Kris Dureau:
- Green Private Wealth
- Facebook: Green Private Wealth
- LinkedIn: Kris Dureau
- LinkedIn: Green Private Wealth
- Book a call with Kris
- Harbourfront Wealth Management
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More