The Ride: Life, Work and Wealth has officially been running for 50 episodes. To celebrate, Kris Dureau is going through his top 6 most downloaded episodes, giving you an idea of what each one entails.
This week, Kris details why each of these releases was such a hit, followed by important takeaways each one had to offer, giving you a crash course on his podcasting journey.
Kris gives an overview of:
- What you should consider before making a big career decision
- How to keep the cottage in the family and make sure you are saving on taxes
- Insight on when you should take your CPP payment
- Why it is vital to write your life letters
- And more!
- Our Top 6 most downloaded episodes:
- The Four Wealth Destroyers
- What to Know Before Making a Midlife Career Change — With Lisa Taylor
- 15 Quick Tips to Secure Your Finances Now and in the Future
- The Investments Your Portfolio Might be Missing
- How To Keep Your Cottage in the Family and Reduce Your Future Tax Bill
- When Should You Take Your CPP Payment? With Gary Armstrong, CPA, CGA
- The episode with the most engagement – How to Write Your Life Letter
- 51 Questions To Ask Parents Before It Is Too Late
Connect with Kris Dureau:
- Green Private Wealth
- Facebook: Green Private Wealth
- LinkedIn: Kris Dureau
- LinkedIn: Green Private Wealth
- Book a call with Kris
- Harbourfront Wealth Management